2/21/14

WASTE COAT




Wilfred turtleneck(similar) | Oak + fort vest |  Citizens of Humanity denim |  Isabel Marant boots

How important is content? As a new blogger I wonder this. To me, I see it as the perfect complement to my photos - a way to define my voice in the vast sea of the internet. But with so many bloggers now does the written content become more, or less, important? The internet has the ability to shorten our attention span to just milliseconds, and I even catch myself quickly scrolling through a webpage then moving on without a thought. But regardless of all this, I'll keep writing/rambling in hopes that someone is interested enough to read it. 



9 comments:

  1. I think content is still important, you need to be able to engage and I feel that in part, the photos are the complement. It depends though on what avenue you are taking. For a minute there, I thought your coat had wool sleeves, love this effect of the sleeveless coat, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is beautiful! Looks amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much this outfit !
    You look amazing !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coat vest!
    I do like to read a bit of content, because you get to know the blogger.
    Have a fabulous day :)

    www.love-lk.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jacket<3

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply chic outfit <3 love it
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, love those jeans!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete