2/18/14

B/B






T by Alexander Wang top | Wilfred Free trousers | Forever 21 shoes

An all-white background seems to entice my tendencies even more so to an all black palate. The current hovering-around-zero temperature also doesn't help. Is it just me, or when you put something on that's  a darker hue, you instantly feel warmer? Maybe it's because you can pile on the entire black section of your wardrobe and no one notices. I kept it simple though, choosing textures over layers. There are so many options of leather trousers currently floating around the webisphere and I couldn't be more ecstatic. What's better than a boxy shape in an un-breathable fabric? Nothing. Seriously. No sarcasm whatsoever.



6 comments:

  1. Love the joggers! I also have a pair of faux leather joggers and did a post a month back! They are so comfortable yet so stylish!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your all black outfit, simple and chic - those leather trousers are my favourite! <3
    Check out my Street Style post at London Fashion Week and share your thoughts! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the faux leather jogger on you. I just wore mine for my post. Great look =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled your leather trousers... I've had a pair for some time but haven't quite figured out how to style them yet!

    Lovely!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with this outfit!

    Kisses
    Lara
    BY MY HEELS

    ReplyDelete