3/25/13

REBEL YELL





Want to be a badass? Tie a flannel around your waist. I'm serious, it works. Lipstick also helps. Who says you have to stick to one style - I love buying pieces that I'm able to wear in a variety of ways and styles. My most recent multi-purpose purchase is definitely this black calf-grazing dress from Aritzia. While it's a great piece on its own, it's also wonderful for layering and dressing in different ways. Adding a leather jacket and edgier details definitely toughens up the dress' classic shape.

Wilfred dress | Wilfred shirt | Zara jacket (similar here) | Boyfriend's flannel


Photo credit: Scott Harlton



2 comments:

  1. hellooooooooooooo!you are beautiful and this post is fantastic!!visit my blog and follow me!kisses ;) http://whattowear-quemepongo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket!!! Do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete