3/27/13

B + W





With the temperature going to above freezing today (yay...) I thought I would celebrate by wearing my new shorts from Zara. These shorts kill two spring birds with one stone - one being that they're shorts (obviously) and two that they are black and white, which is a trend this season. I don't really consider black and white a trend, but more of a classic look being revamped. Either way it's definitely a look I am loving, as it makes wearing patterns pretty much idiot-proof. And these shorts are the perfect option.  

Zara shorts | T. Babaton blouse | Zara blazer | H&M tights | Nastygal jewelry


Photo credit: Scott Harlton

9 comments:

  1. really cool outfit, love the shorts!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kate, love your blog!! Your style is killer!

      Katie

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful outfit,love your style.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa, thanks so much!
      I checked out your blog and it is wonderful!
      I would love to follow you on bloglovin!

      Katie

      Delete
  3. The cold is depressing isn't it, but I totally get why you want to wear those shorts already. Beautiful black and white summer shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit and blog dear! Let's follow each other!
    Stay in touch!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful outfit
    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous look, wonderful outfit!

    x
    http://www.furoreblog.com/

    ReplyDelete